Want to be a part of the HAUS team? Good news, we're hiring! We currently have the following positions open:
Mortgage Loan Originator
Key Largo, FL
Under the direction of the Branch and/or Production Manager, performs office or nonmanual work directly related to the management or general business operations of Haus Capital Corporation and its customers and markets and promotes bank officers and potential and past clients.
- Market and promote Haus Capital Corporation.
- Originators are expected to meet the Company’s minimum production standards of 5 funded units per month on an ongoing basis, by taking complete and accurate loan applications.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with realtors, builders and new home sales representatives in order to develop and retain existing business.
- Monitors overall customer interaction and interfaces with all parties involved on each individual loan from application to closing, including but not limited to counseling and pre-qualifying potential home buyers.
- Collects and analyzes information regarding the customer’s income, assets, investments or debts.
- Evaluates loan products and services and determines which financial products best meet the customer’s needs and financial circumstances.
- Advises the customer regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different loan products.
- Services existing customers and obtains all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and lock in information
- Communicates loan status to all interested parties.
- Stays abreast of trends and developments in the local real estate market and competitive environment, as well as, changes in rules and regulations pertaining to private and government insured mortgages.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Appropriate licenses, if State required.
- A minimum of 12 months loan originator experience required for Loan Originator; minimum of 5 years loan originator experience required for Senior Loan Originator.
- Excellent and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to quickly assess and process large amounts of data and use of appropriate
- AU software technology.
- Must be active in the community and in those job-related organizations to enhance the network of beneficial contacts.
- Continue to expand knowledge of issues influencing the industry and the organization.
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile liability insurance.
To apply, please use the quick form below.
Do you love to execute big ideas and always keep in mind the small details? Do you have a knack for communication to share updates with a team, stakeholders, and external agencies? As the Marketing Intern for HAUS Capital, you will be joining a fast-growing team with a passion for making the home-buying experience the best it can be for our clients.. Short-term position, could lead to full-time. Start immediately!
- Ability to execute on strategies and campaigns with agency partners
- Manage collateral and campaign material updates
- Maintain promotional materials inventory
- Support Mortgage Loan Originator staff in customized marketing requests
- Research competitors and market trends
- Develops and maintains internal communications
- Support the Community Director with meetings, trade shows and events
Marketing Intern Qualifications/Skills:
- Process Improvement
- Eager to learn and add value
- Takes Initiative
- Graphic Design
- Demonstratable professionalism
- Uses of standard office equipment such as a laptop, scanner, copy/fax machine
- Part-time hours are relatively flexible
- Available scheduling between Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5pm
To apply, please use the quick form below!