OUR MISSION: GET YOU IN THE HOME YOU DESERVE
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) offers a loan program to military service members and their families.
Similar to the FHA program, these types of mortgages are guaranteed by the federal government. This means the VA will reimburse the lender for any losses that may result from borrower default.
There are many benefits to the VA Loan Program, such as:
- 100% financing: Qualified veterans can get a VA loan with no down payment. This is significant compared to other options that require 3.5% up to 20% of the home purchase price before you even get the keys. The VA loan eliminates this financial burden.
- No mortgage insurance: Typically borrowers that do not place a sizable down payment are required to take on monthly mortgage insurance. A VA loan does not require monthly mortgage insurance.
- Competitive rates: A VA loan through a mortgage broker, enables veterans to get the best possible rate based on their financial situation.
- Limited closing costs: A VA loan has limits set for what a borrower with this loan has to pay at closing.
- No prepayment penalties: Unlike other loans, a VA loan does not restrict the borrower if they want to pay down their mortgage early. This provides more savings down the road after purchasing a home with a VA loan
To learn more about a VA loan and see if you qualify, contact us today at 717-971-0025